There are four types of membership:
- Individual/Family (Includes subscription to The Michigan Archaeologist and Chapter Membership)
- Foreign (Includes subscription to The Michigan Archaeologist and Chapter Membership)
- Institutional (Includes subscription to The Michigan Archaeologist only)
- Foreign Institutional (Includes subscription to The Michigan Archaeologist only)
Please fill out a membership application. It is important that we have the information asked for on the form so we can send you the Michigan Archaeologist journal when it is published as well as state level meeting and event announcements. If you live near a local chapter be sure to indicate which one so you can also receive their newsletters and meeting announcements. Joining is easy. You can do it through the US Mail or our paperless process, whichever you prefer.
To join by US Mail, please print the membership application, fill it out, and mail it with your dues payment to the address shown at the bottom of the application. For a printable membership application click here.
To join by our paperless process, please fill out the electronic membership application form below and pay electronically through PayPal. If you have a PayPal account you can pay directly from your account. If you do not have a PayPal account you can use the PayPal Guest payment process to pay with a credit or debit card.
Paperless Process Steps
- Complete the electronic membership application form below.
- Click on Send at the bottom of the form. This will email your information to the Michigan Archaeological Society Treasurer and transfer you into PayPal.
- The PayPal Purchase details screen will appear and have Michigan Archaeological Society at the top.
- In the Description field enter your membership type.
- In the Price per item field enter the amount you are paying.
- Click on Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the instructions PayPal gives you to complete the payment process.
Electronic Membership Application