To pay dues by mail, please print the dues payment form, fill out the necessary fields, and mail it with your payment to the address shown at the bottom of the form. For a printable dues payment form click here.
To pay dues using the paperless process, please fill out the electronic dues payment form below and pay electronically through PayPal. If you have a PayPal account you can pay directly from your account. If you do not have a PayPal account you can use the PayPal Guest payment process to pay with a credit or debit card. (Please Note: PayPal no longer accepts payments submitted through the Internet Explorer browser. You will need to use a different web browser when paying through PayPal.)
Paperless Process Steps
- Complete the electronic dues payment form below.
- Click on Send at the bottom of the form. This will email your information to the Michigan Archaeological Society Treasurer and transfer you into PayPal.
- The PayPal Purchase details screen will appear and have Michigan Archaeological Society at the top.
- In the Description field enter your membership type.
- In the Price per item field enter the amount you are paying.
- Click on Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the instructions PayPal gives you to complete the payment process.
Electronic Dues Payment Form